Michigan Scientific Tubular Slip Ring Assemblies are ideal for rotating shaft sensor measurements. These slip ring assemblies mount directly onto a shaft with a tubular bore. All tubular assemblies are available with an encoder option installed.
- Used for automotive drive shaft strain, temperature, and other sensor measurements
- Available in 4 to 8 connections
- Weatherproof models available
- Optional encoder package on all models
- Seals protect against water spray, grit, dust, mud, slush, and snow