Michigan Scientific wireless sensor telemetry systems provide a means for non-contact signal transmission in harsh conditions. The transmitter’s small size and light weight allows measurements in areas with limited space and/or rotating applications.
- Strain Gage or Thermocouple Based Measurements
- Non Contacting Digital Wireless Link
- Transmitter Powered by Induction or Battery
- ± 10 V Analog Voltage Output
- Ruggedized and Weather Sealed
- Can be Used in Electric Vehicle Development and Testing