- Clamps to any shaft 25 mm (1 in) or larger
- Small package
- 1 strain gauge bridge channel
- Up to 28 hours of battery life
- Lightweight rugged IP67 housing
- Digital 2.4 GHz RF link for reliable transmission without interference or spikes
The Michigan Scientific Clamping Battery Telemetry (CBT-mini) is a wireless, battery-powered signal transmitter for use with strain gauge signals. The CBT-mini provides excitation and signal conditioning to the strain gauge then digitally transmits the signals via RF in the 2.4 GHz broadcast frequency range. It provides reliable signal transmission without interference or signal spikes. The CBT-mini has a compact, rugged housing designed for hostile environments. It can be strapped to a shaft with load-rated plastic zip ties, steel banding, or a hose clamp. The CBT-mini mounts to shafts with a diameter of 25 mm (1 in) or greater, making it very versatile. When shaft balancing is required for high-speed applications, a counterweight is available to mount 180 degrees from the CBT-mini on the shaft.