- Monitor / Stimulate equipment under test (EUT) with differential CANFD Signals at rates up to 4 Mbit/s
- RFI/EMI validated for EMC at 200 V/m (46 dB V/m) from 500 kHz to 18 GHz and 600 V/m (pulsed 5 % duty-cycle & 5 μs rise-time) 1 GHz to 2.5 GHz
- Low-Power circuitry for operating >24 hours with 3 alkaline ‘AA’ batteries
- Fiber-Optic CAN Receiver used with FO-CAN EM Hardened Transceiver
- Universal AC power input
- Jumper selectable termination values of 60 Ω, 120 Ω, and ∞.
The FO-CANFD and FO-CANDF-R modules combine to create a robust and versatile differential CAN link. Custom circuitry was specifically engineered to reduce latency providing a bi-directional link even at rates of 4 Mbit/s. The modules are inherently compatible with most differential CAN and CANFD protocols.
Designed with the tester in mind, you will not have to interrupt tests to recharge equipment because a battery run time of more than 24 hours will exceed even the longest tests. The FO-CANFD modules are compatible with ‘AA’ sized alkaline batteries for easy replacement, or for a more cost effective option rechargeable batteries may be used. The CAN bus pin-out is standard to most equipment avoiding custom cables.
FO-CANFD modules have integrated filtering to ensure signal integrity. In addition, the FO-CANFD module shielding provides high immunity from electromagnetic interference (EMI) and electromagnetic pulse (EMP), while providing low radiated emissions. This allows for uncompromising electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing/engineering. The FO-CANFD modules are validated for EMC up to 200 V/m (46 dB V/m) at 500 kHz to 18 GHz, and 600 V/m (pulsed 5 % duty-cycle, 5 μs rise-time) 1 GHz to 2.55 GHz.