- Thermocouple connector and amplifier in one small unit
- Nonlinear thermocouple input signal is converted to linear output voltage
- Input signal is amplified to 5 mV/ °C
- Cold junction compensation
- Units available in K-type
- Signal bandwidth 2.35 kHz
The MicroTC Linear Thermocouple Amplifier is Michigan Scientific’s smallest thermocouple amplifier package. A standard miniature male thermocouple connector plugs directly into the unit, and solder terminals on the back allow easy connection for power and signal.
The amplifier provides cold junction compensation and amplifies the thermocouple signal to a linear 5 mV/°C over a measurable range of -25 °C to 400 °C. The measurable range expands to -200 °C to 970 °C with the use of post-processing polynomials. The amplifier accepts a wide power supply range.