- Controls up to 18 spinning strain gage amplifiers
- Remote bridge excitation On/Off capability
- Remote electronic shunt calibration capability
- Bipolar power supply for spinning amplifiers
- Ideal for laboratory applications
Michigan Scientific’s AC Remote Amplifier Control Unit is a complete system for controlling all Michigan Scientific spinning amplifiers. The PS-AC powers the amplifiers, controls excitation to strain gage bridges, and commands spinning strain gage amplifiers to apply their internal shunt calibration resistor to the appropriate arm of the strain gage bridge. The bridge excitation off feature allows the user to detect self-generated system response (noise) from undesired environmental conditions.