- 11,200 lb (53.4 kN) radial load capacity
- 5,600 lb (26.7 kN) lateral load capacity
- Measures 3 Forces and 3 Moments
- Wireless Telemetry and Induction System
- CAN, Analog, and Ethernet signal outputs
- Adapts to 14” and larger wheels
- Low cross axis sensitivity
- Temperature compensated
- Remove wheel without removing electronics
- Tested to SAE J328 fatigue strength standard
The LW12.8-50-TEL Wheel Force Transducer is capable of measuring all of the wheel forces and moments on passenger cars and light duty trucks. It provides independent output signals for vertical, lateral, and longitudinal forces as well as camber, steer, and torque moments.
The Telemetry and Induction Power electronics are packaged to create a low profile assembly. The coordinate transformation box (CT2-TEL) provides CAN bus, Ethernet, and high level Analog signal outputs. CT2-TEL is field upgradeable via an embedded web page and can be set up through a web browser.
High grade stainless steel material and weatherproof sealing combine to provide excellent resistance to corrosion and environmental conditions making it ideal for on-road measurements; it can also be used to monitor and control laboratory tests. Temperature compensation of the wheel force transducer ensures stable output throughout a wide temperature range. In addition, all wires are precisely located to reduce sensitivity to magnetic effects.
The LW12.8-50-TEL Wheel Force Transducer uses the same inner and outer bolt patterns as the TW12.8 Wheel Torque Transducer and LW12.8 Wheel Force Transducer.