- 100,000 lb (445 kN) radial load capacity
- 50,000 lb (225 kN) lateral capacity at tire patch
- Provides 3 moment and 3 force measurements
- Measures X & Z accelerations
- Monitors combined loads of one or two tires
- Adapts to 22.5 inch and larger wheels
- Environmentally protected
- Temperature compensated
- Rugged stainless steel construction
The LW-2T-100K Wheel Force Transducer (WFT) is capable of providing moment and force measurements on class 8 trucks, large off-road vehicles and heavy equipment. It provides independent output signals for vertical, lateral, and longitudinal forces as well as camber, steer and torque moments. The transducer is completely weatherproof making it ideal for on-road and off-road measurements. It can also be used to monitor and control laboratory tests. One sensor measures the combined loads for a dual wheel set or a single tire.
The matching amplifier package easily mounts onto the transducer. It amplifies and digitizes the transducer signals before they pass through the slip ring. The amplifier package also includes X and Z acceleration outputs and performs remote shunt calibration of the transducer.
The CT2 Transducer Interface Box performs real-time coordinate transformation and cross-talk compensation, and outputs analog, CAN, and Ethernet signals. An embedded web page allows the user to configure the WFT system.