- Single channel miniature amplifier
- Highly accurate bridge excitation
- Provides high level voltage signal output
- Externally adjustable shunt resistance
- Externally adjustable gain
- Precision low noise differential amplifier
- Remote bridge excitation On/Off capability
- Remote shunt calibration capability
Michigan Scientific’s AMP-SG-M1 Strain Gage Amplifiers are ideal for applications where signal conditioning is needed and space is limited. They are designed to provide signal amplification prior to passing the signal through a slip ring. Superior data accuracy is achieved by locating the signal amplifier on the rotating side of the slip ring. This configuration greatly improves signal quality because the amplifier is located closer to the sensor, which reduces errors due to long lead wires, connector resistance variations, and electro-magnetic interference.
These strain gage amplifiers incorporate a precision low drift bridge excitation supply, a stable differential amplifier, and a remotely activated shunt calibration resistor for system span verification. Each amplifier provides strain gage bridge excitation and amplification for one channel. Multiple channel configurations are available.