- 8000 lb (35.6 kN) radial load capacity
- 4000 lb (17.8 kN) lateral load capacity
- Measures 3 forces and 3 moments
- Measures X & Z accelerations
- Adapts to 10” and larger wheels
- Low cross axis sensitivity
- Environmentally protected
- Temperature compensated
- Rugged stainless steel construction
The LW9.5 Wheel Force Transducer (WFT) is capable of measuring all of the wheel forces and moments on ATV’s, utility and other lightweight vehicles. It provides independent output signals for vertical, lateral, and longitudinal forces as well as camber, steer and torque moments. The system is completely weatherproof, making it ideal for off-road measurements. It can also be used to monitor and control laboratory tests.
A matching amplifier package easily mounts onto the transducer. It amplifies and digitizes the transducer signals before they pass through the slip ring. The amplifier package also includes X and Z acceleration outputs and performs remote shunt calibration of the transducer.
A CT2 Transducer Interface Box performs real-time coordinate transformation and cross-talk compensation, and outputs analog, CAN, and Ethernet signals. An embedded web page allows the user to configure the WFT system.