- Up to 40,000 lb (178 kN) radial load capacity
- Up to 20,000 lb (89 kN) lateral load capacity
- Measures 3 forces and 3 moments
- Measures X & Z accelerations
- Measures combined loads of one or two tires
- Adapts to 15 inch and larger dual wheels
• Adapts to Ø275mm and smaller hub bolt patterns
- Environmentally protected
- Temperature compensated
- Rugged stainless steel construction
The LW-2T-30K and LW-2T-40K Wheel Force Transducers (WFT) are capable of measuring all of the wheel forces and wheel moments on commercial vehicles, skid steers, medium duty trucks, off-road equipment, and large forklift trucks. The model provides independent output signals for vertical, lateral, and longitudinal forces as well as camber, steer and torque moments. It is completely weatherproof making it ideal for on-road and off-road measurements. The system can also be used to monitor and control laboratory tests. One sensor measures the combined loads for a dual wheel set or a single tire.
The matching amplifier package easily mounts onto the transducer. It amplifies and digitizes the transducer signals before they pass through the slip ring. The amplifier package also includes X and Z accelerometers and performs remote shunt calibration of the transducer.
The CT2 Transducer Interface Box performs real-time coordinate transformation and cross-talk compensation, and outputs analog, CAN, and Ethernet signals. An embedded web page allows the user to configure the WFT system.