- 25,000 lb (111 kN) radial load capacity
- 12,500 lb (56 kN) lateral load capacity
- Measures 3 forces and 3 moments
- Adapts to 22.5” and larger wheels
- Measures load input from one tire in a dual wheel set
- Environmentally protected
- Temperature compensated
- Rugged stainless steel construction
The LW-1T-25K Wheel Force Transducer (WFT) is capable of measuring all of the wheel forces and moments on a single wheel for class 8 trucks. It provides independent output signals for vertical, lateral, and longitudinal forces as well as camber, steer and torque moments. The system is completely weatherproof making it ideal for on-road and off-road measurements. It can also be used to monitor and control laboratory tests. Two sensors are required for a dual wheel set, one for each tire.
The matching amplifier package easily mounts onto the transducer. It amplifies and digitizes the transducer signals before they pass through the slip ring. The amplifier package also includes X and Z acceleration outputs and performs remote shunt calibration of the transducer.
The CT2 Transducer Interface Box performs real-time coordinate transformation and cross-talk compensation, and outputs analog, CAN, and Ethernet signals. An embedded web page allows the user to configure the WFT system.