- Independent programmable channels (gain)
- Input range: 0.1 to 10 mV/V
- Digital RF Link with error checking for reliable, accurate measurements
- Integrated strain gage driver with excitation and shunt mode for setup and verification of data
- Medium to short range operation
- Rugged environmentally sealed aluminum housing
- Powered by battery or induction power
Michigan Scientific’s Programmable Gain Transmitter is designed for wirelessly transmitting two channels of strain measurements. Both amplifiers have an independently programmable gain using an MSC-USB programmer. The signals are transmitted digitally, with error checking, to provide stable, accurate measurements. The small, ruggedized aluminum housing is intended for hostile environments where vibration, extreme temperature, high acceleration, and contaminants are present. A telemetry receiver provides +/- 10V analog outputs.