- Ideal for use with MSC 3D Load Cells
- Highly accurate bridge excitation
- Provides high level voltage signal output
- Small overall size
- Precision low noise differential amplifier
- Remote bridge excitation On/Off capability
- Remote shunt calibration capability
- Available in other channel configurations
- Optional strain gage summation wiring, for use with multiple 3D loads cells used in parallel
The Michigan Scientific SGA3A Strain Gage Amplifier Box is ideal for use with any of Michigan Scientific Corporation’s (MSC) wide variety of three directional load cells. The SGA3A provides highly accurate excitation voltage to the load cell, a stable differential amplifier, and a remotely activated shunt resistor for system span verification. The result is an accurate high level voltage output signal. The shunt calibration can be easily invoked with the flip of a switch when used with a Michigan Scientific PS-DC or PS-AC power supply.
MSC will select the appropriate amplifier gain and shunt resistors for use with your selected load cell. The fixed precision resistors are factory installed.
The standard SGA3A is comprised of three independent miniature strain gage amplifiers. MSC can customize the amplifier box to any number of channels desired. The SGA3A can also incorporate strain gage summation wiring, allowing for one amplifier box to be paired with an array of load cells to measure multiple directions of force.