Michigan Scientific Corporation (MSC) has an immediate need for full time transducer technicians to begin working in 2021.
MSC is looking for candidates interested in working at our Charlevoix, MI facility.
This position will require applicants to inspect, test, assemble, and repair transducers. All required training will be provided
Applicants should have a strong aptitude for hands on work and should possess or be willing to learn skills such as; soldering, part preparation techniques, and calibrating.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Assembling transducers to meet production schedules
- Ability to identify and implement assembly improvements
- Maintain inventory records
- Communicate and coordinate with other employees to efficiently time production needs
- Willingness to work in a team environment to accomplish shared goals
- Willingness to learn new skills and techniques
- Strong ability for performing hands-on work
- Electronic circuit understand and knowledge of equipment such as volt meters and oscilloscopes is preferred, but not required
- Competitive wage
- Paid holidays
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Vacation Time
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Optional Disability Insurance
- Medical Insurance
Michigan Scientific was incorporated in 1960 and has a team of over 100 engineers, technicians, machinists, and fabricators. We are a leading manufacturer of automotive test equipment and specialize in obtaining measurements from rotating equipment. Our product lines include slip rings, force transducers, signal conditioning electronics, wireless telemetry, fiber-optic systems, and load wheel transducer systems. We also routinely design and manufacture custom force transducers.
If you are interested in joining the Michigan Scientific team, please fill out an application here.