Michigan Scientific Corporation (MSC) has a need for professional communications personnel to begin working in 2022.
- Majored in technical writing, communications, or related field
- Strong computer skills
- Technical writing experience
- Ability to understand and communicate math and science based topics
- Knowledge of design, especially web design
- Experience with Adobe Suite
- Familiarity with SEO tactics
- Product photography and photo editing
Responsibilities may include:
- Content generation for blog posts
- Manual and process documentation (working directly with engineers and technicians)
- Produce marketing materials
- Revise and update current literature
- Web design
- Developing new sales materials while working within a brand style
Michigan Scientific was incorporated in 1960 and has a team of over 100 engineers, technicians, machinists, and fabricators. We are a leading manufacturer of automotive test equipment and specialize in obtaining measurements from rotating equipment. Our product lines include slip rings, force transducers, signal conditioning electronics, wireless telemetry, fiber-optic systems, and load wheel transducer systems. We also routinely design and manufacture custom force transducers.
If you are interested in joining the Michigan Scientific team, please fill out an application here.