Michigan Scientific Corporation (MSC) has an immediate need for full time Electrical/Computer Engineers to begin working in 2022.
MSC is looking for candidates at our Charlevoix, MI and Milford, MI facilities.
Engineers in this position will work to make improvements to products, and assist in the design of new products and projects. This will include both design work, and hands on work. Applicants should have a strong aptitude for hands on, electrical work. In many instances, engineers will aid and participate in the fabrication of their own parts and designs.
- Education in ECE department or related field
- Strong ability for performing hands-on work
- Coordinates and engineers multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to independently determine tasks and complete them in a timely manner
- Analog circuit design (strain signal conditioning, transducer instrumentation, etc.)
- Instrumentation (oscilloscopes, digital voltmeter, function generator, data acquisition, etc.)
- Experience with CAD, PCB, C/C++, and LabVIEW software is a plus
Job responsibilities may include:
- Involvement with new product development, and existing product improvements
- Production and product assembly work to become familiar with products and processes
- “Hands-on” projects (surface-mount and thru-hole soldering, LabVIEW or Arduino programming, computer build and networking, sensor interfacing, printed circuit board [PCB] design, and PCB layout)
- Competitive wage
- Paid holidays
- Bonuses contingent on yearly profit
- Vacation Time
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Optional Disability Insurance
- Medical Insurance
Michigan Scientific was incorporated in 1960 and has a team of over 100 engineers, technicians, machinists, and fabricators. We are a leading manufacturer of automotive test equipment and specialize in obtaining measurements from rotating equipment. Our product lines include slip rings, force transducers, signal conditioning electronics, wireless telemetry, fiber-optic systems, and load wheel transducer systems. We also routinely design and manufacture custom force transducers.
If you are interested in joining the Michigan Scientific team, please fill out an application here.